So, this said, where do we see the world of “revenue management” going?
- More consumer centric solutions to better customize services,
- Dynamic content management of hotel web sites and social media pages,
- A ‘mobile first’ world,
- Crowdsourcing & Blockchains are likely to become, important, new links in our daily supply chain,
- More online bookings with a demand for more real time ‘self service’,
- A need for simplified & better CRMs,
- Far more integration between solutions for seamless results,
- A surge in ‘staff’ burn out resulting from excess data management,
- An increase in business process outsourcing. Specialists will enable more B2B solutions and services, and all this enabled by the ‘Cloud’.
- Independent hotels may see a need to work increasingly in a networked – federated environment, perhaps with reinvented ‘Bed Banks’, to enhance their competitiveness and reduce their cost of sales,
- Regrettably we are also likely to see more data breaches, hacking, viruses and frauds driven by growing online activities. Managing these will continuously be met with dynamic challenges.
At Hospitality Plus we are structured to embrace these challenges and opportunities.
Our teams are exposed to on-going self development programmes, whilst our management are at the forefront of the market, scanning for the next best solutions.
We try and lead the digital revolution by being focused on hospitality’s cutting edge solutions. We share our experiences, and because we interact with so many industry stakeholders, we believe we have knowledge that few others have in our industry.
Let us share this with you.